1. What's the first thing the Governor says to Rick upon finally meeting him face-to-face?
- "Friend or foe?"
- "Surrender or die."
- "We have a lot to talk about."
- "You're shorter than I imagined."
2. Daryl derisively refers to Milton as the Governor's...
- Lab rat
- Resident nerd
- Yes man
3. What does Merle want to do with the prison's new cache of weapons?
- Attack the Governor during his meeting with Rick
- Run away with it
- Stockpile it in the tombs
- Surrender it to the Governor
4. The Governor tells Rick, "I'm here for one thing only." What is it?
- Justice for his daughter
- To look his enemy in the eye
- Rick's head
- Rick's surrender
5. While the others wait outside, Milton reveals he's been writing something. What is it?
- Comic book
- History book
- Scientific journal
- Walker anatomy book
6. What treat does Daryl find in a walker's pocket outside the feed store?
- Candy bar
- Chewing gum
7. Over a glass of whisky, the Governor tells Rick a story about...
- A survivor he murdered
- How he came to lead Woodbury
- The outbreak of the walker disease
- The day his wife died in a car accident
8. Who finally stops Glenn and Merle from brawling in the common room?
- No one
9. The Governor offers to cease hostility in exchange for...
- Half of the prison's supplies
- The prison
10. The Governor tells Milton the best way to avoid a slaughter is to...
- Agree to leave Rick's people alone
- Kill Rick's people when they deliver Michonne
- Make a martyr of himself
- Publicly execute Michonne and Merle
11. Rick tells Hershel he's letting him know about the Governor's deal because...
- He needs to unburden himself
- He wants Hershel to decide
- He wants Hershel to deliver Michonne
- He wants Hershel to talk him out of it
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.