1. What is the Governor doing during the Woodbury barbeque?
- Brushing his daughter's hair
- Cleaning his gun
- Drinking whiskey
- Smashing his aquariums
2. Who helps Daryl look for baby formula?
3. What does Michonne find in the Governor's ledger?
- Andrea, Andrea, Andrea...
- Creepy drawings
- Hash marks
4. In Woodbury's industrial courtyard, Michonne stumbles upon...
- A cage filled with walkers
- A crashed helicopter
- A rotting corpse
- A stockpile of weapons
5. The Governor offers Michonne a job doing...
- Soldier training
6. While wrangling walkers, Milton wears a jacket made of...
- Duct tape
- Walker skin
7. Where do Daryl and Maggie find the baby formula?
- Day care center
- Grocery store
- Prison pantry
8. The Governor surprises Andrea with Woodbury's evening event. What is it?
- Movie screening
- Walker arena fights
9. The Governor argues the walker arena fights are beneficial to Woodbury because they...
- Bring the community together
- Cut down the walker population
- Keep people from getting lazy
- Teach people not to fear walkers
10. What does Daryl leave at Carol's gravesite?
- Cherokee rose
- Crossbow bolt
- Photo of Sophia
- Sophia's doll
11. What does Rick hear in the boiler room that snaps him out of his delirium?
- Car horn
- Children's laughter
- Ringing phone
- Walker growl
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.