1. What does the stranger use to lure walkers into the prison?
- Deer carcass
- Gun blasts
- Walker carcass
2. Axel and Oscar leave their cell block to ask Rick...
- For more food
- For weapons
- To help them burn bodies
- To let them join the group
3. Examining the military vehicles, what evidence does Michonne find that makes her doubt the Governor's story?
- Bullet holes
- Burned duty log
- Scorch marks
- Tape recording of the ambush
4. Where does Michonne want to go after leaving Woodbury?
- The coast
- The mountains
- Washington, D.C.
5. Who is the first victim of the walker attack in the prison yard?
6. Merle tells Andrea they've got something in common. What is it?
- An attraction to each other
- They've both lost a piece of themselves
- They've both lost someone they love
- They were both left behind
7. What is the Governor doing on the wall when Merle asks him for permission to look for Daryl?
- Checking for weaknesses
- Hitting golf balls
- Sniping walkers
8. The Governor tells Andrea his wife died in...
- A car accident
- A walker attack
- A raid on Woodbury
9. The Governor finally tells Andrea his real name. What is it?
10. Who turns out to be responsible for the walker attack in the prison?
- The Governor
11. Who prevents Lori from turning into a walker?
- No one
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.