1. One of the prisoners, Axel, assumes Rick and his group are...
- A rescue team
- Fellow prisoners
2. Finish Daryl's statement to the prisoners: "Today's your lucky day, fellas: ___________."
- "The cavalry has arrived."
- "The world is your oyster."
- "You've been pardoned by the State of Georgia."
- "We've decided to let you live."
3. What instruction does Rick give Glenn before confronting the prisoners?
- To find medical supplies
- To stand guard in the tower
- To stay by Hershel's side
- To watch over Carl
4. How long have the prisoners been locked in the cafeteria?
- 10 weeks
- 4 months
- 10 months
- 1 year
5. Rick agrees to help the prisoners clear a cell block if they give him...
- Directions to the infirmary
- Half the food in the cafeteria
- Help harvesting crops
- Their weapons
6. While locked in the cafeteria, where did the prisoners go to the bathroom?
- Out the window
- Walk-in refrigerator
7. What was Carl doing when Lori thought he was organizing food?
- Finding medical supplies
- Setting trash on fire
- Spying on the prisoners
- Throwing rocks at walkers
8. While attempting to retreat, Big Tiny is attacked by a walker and gouged in the...
9. Who kills Big Tiny?
- He kills himself
10. Carol enlists Glenn to help her...
- Boil linens
- Bring a walker corpse into the yard
- Clear out the infirmary
- Find anesthetic
11. How does Rick retaliate after Tomas throws a walker on him during the cell block melee?
- He cuts Tomas's arm off
- He kills Tomas
- He locks Tomas in a room with walkers
- He takes the prisoners' food
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.