1. In Season 2 Rick kills a Walker with a rock; Glenn uses a metal shelf. Who kills a walker with a screwdriver?
2. Shane tells Lori he's planning to leave the group. Who, overhearing this, asks to go along with him?
3. Shane is responsible for the death of...
4. How long has Hershel's farmhouse been in his family?
- 100 years
- 150 years
- 160 years
- 200 years
5. While searching for Sophia in the woods, Daryl finds...
- Her doll
- Her hair clip
- Her shoe
- Her sock
6. Who does Dale mistakenly assume is on his side when arguing for Randall's life?
7. Which Season 2 character that dies does not return as a walker?
8. During their last conversation before his death, Lori tells Shane...
- He's the father of her baby
- She's sorry
- She loves him
- To stay away from Carl
9. Which female character is separated from the group at the end of Season 2?
10. Who makes his first walker kill in Season 2?
11. What key fact about walkers does Rick reveal at the end of Season 2?
- Everyone is infected with the walker virus
- Only shots to the head kill walkers
- Walkers travel in herds
- Walkers can speak
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.