1. In his eulogy, Rick proposes everyone honor Dale's memory by...
- Freeing Randall
- Never killing humans
- Torching the RV
- Uniting as a group
2. Rick asks Andrea to do something while he's freeing Randall. What is it?
- Cause a distraction
- Repair the RV
- Teach Carl to shoot
- Watch Shane
3. According to Shane, Rick puts his own son second to...
4. Why does Shane say he's helping Randall escape?
- He believes Dale was right
- He knows Randall won't survive
- He wants to get back at Rick
- He wishes to join Randall's group
5. How does Shane kill Randall?
- Breaks his neck
- Sets a walker on him
- Shoots him
- Strangles him
6. Shane claims his nose was broken when Randall...
- Bit him
- Hit him with a rock
- Punched him
- Kicked him
7. In the woods, Daryl and Glenn are attacked by a walker formerly known as...
8. What's unique about Randall becoming a walker?
- He continues to attack despite a blow to the head
- He transformed instantaneously
- He has no walker bites
- He can still speak
9. Who kills Shane?
- Dale as a walker
10. Who shoots Shane when he returns as a walker?
11. "People are going to die," Rick tells Carl. "Best we can do now is..." Finish the quote.
- Accept it
- Avoid it as long as we can
- Live like there's no tomorrow
- Make sure it's not us
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.