1. Why did Rick want to break Shane's jaw?
- He found out about the affair with Lori
- He found out about Otis getting shot
- He felt Shane should have been the one to shoot Sophia
- No reason
2. Where do Rick and Shane keep Randall when they drive off the farm?
- In the car's back hatch
- In the car's back seat
- In the driver's seat with a gun at his head
- They make him walk
3. Rick insists that to move forward, Shane must accept all of the following except...
- Carl doesn't love Shane
- Lori is Rick's wife
- The expected baby is Rick's unborn child
- Shane doesn't love Lori
4. Rick suggests stocking up on what for the coming winter?
- Warm clothes
5. Where do Rick and Shane end up taking Randall?
- High school
- Police station
- Public works station
- Shopping mall
6. What's missing from the suicidal Beth's plate (and sets Lori into a panic)?
7. Shane shoots at Randall because Randall knows...
- About Shane and Lori
- About Glenn and Maggie
- Where the keys to Dale's RV are
- Where the farm is
8. During their fight, Shane pins Rick down by toppling a...
- Dead body
- Truck tire
9. Where does Shane hide when a group of walkers attack?
- In a port-a-potty
- In his SUV
- Inside a school bus
- Underneath a truck
10. "We should both do it. At the same time. Help each other." What is Beth referring to?
- Committing suicide
- Getting rid of Rick's group
- Killing walkers in the woods
- Running away
11. Who is responsible for the final walker kill at the Public Works Station?
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.