1. What does Carl think happened to the mother of the chickens he's feeding?
- Became a walker
- Got eaten
- Ran away
2. What does Shane discover tucked beneath Carl's shirt?
- Rick's hat
- Walker bite
3. Hershel is keeping walkers in the barn because...
- He's studying them
- He considers them his secret weapon
- He thinks they're sick; not dead
- He says they scare other walkers away
4. Hershel tells Lori she should be grateful that...
- He's letting her people stay
- Rick is a police officer
- She doesn't have a daughter
- She's pregnant
5. Shane's "advanced" shooting class involves Andrea firing at...
- A log tied to a rope
- Abandoned cars
- Live walkers
6. What happened to Dale and Irma's child?
- Died in its crib
- Drowned in the tub
- Eaten by walkers
7. After gun practice, Shane apologizes to Andrea for...
- Making a pass at her
- Making fun of her skills
- Mentioning Amy
- Refusing to let her keep her gun
8. What does Lori ask Glenn to pick up at the pharmacy?
- Morning-after pills
- Pre-natal vitamins
9. Maggie denigrates Glenn by calling him...
- Rick's lackey
- Walker bait
10. What does Rick say when Lori admits to her affair with Shane?
- "How could you?"
- "I know."
- "It's OK."
- "We're through."
11. What does Glenn use to decapitate the walker in the pharmacy?
- Butcher knife
- Garden hoe
- Metal shelf
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.