1. Ironically, the walker pursuing Shane in the gymnasium is wearing a yellow reflective vest that says...
- Crossing guard
- Hell's Angels
2. Daryl wasn't always an adept survivalist. What did he use for toilet paper after getting lost in the woods as a child?
- His hand
- Poison ivy
- Squirrel fur
- Tree bark
3. What does T-Dog think humanity has moved beyond?
- Having to be considerate
- Petty bickering
- Polite conversation
4. Why does Daryl call the walker who hung himself a "dumb bastard"?
- He didn't use enough rope
- He got bit
- He left his legs exposed
- He should've shot himself in the head
5. Finish Andrea's quote: "I don't know if I want to live, or if I have to, or..."
- "if i deserve to."
- "if I should kill myself."
- "if it's just a habit."
- "if it's even up to me."
6. What, according to Patricia, is the best thing that ever happened to T-Dog?
- Cutting his arm
- Dropping the key to Merle's handcuffs
- Merle's venereal disease
7. Daryl tells Andrea that humans and walkers have one thing in common. What is it?
- Both act on instinct
- Both have to eat
- Both keep going until they die
- Both walk upright
8. What does Dale surprise Andrea with when she returns from her hike?
- A love letter
- A pack of cigarettes
- Amy's mermaid necklace
- Her gun
9. At Carl's bedside, Lori makes a surprising declaration to Shane. What is it?
- "I'm going to tell Rick about us"
- "I love you"
- "This is your fault"
10. Desperate to escape, Shane shoots Otis in the...
11. Robert Kirkman says zombie stories show us something specific about ourselves. What is it?
- How messed up we are
- How much we love gore
- Humanity's inner strength
- Our fear of the unknown
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.