1. What was Rick's room number at the hospital?
2. On what condition does Jenner allow Rick and the others into the building?
- They agree to be test subjects
- They submit to blood tests
- They leave Daryl behind
- They surrender their weapons
3. How does Jenner refer to the CDC building?
- Facility Z
- Ground Zero
- The Hot Zone
- Zone 5
4. What does Andrea tell Dale after throwing up?
- "Everything's gone."
- "Jenner is lying to us."
- "I'm never drinking again."
- "I wish I were dead."
5. What book does Lori select from the CDC's library?
- Heart of Darkness
- Presumed Innocent
- Reasonable Doubt
6. What's the shortest amount of time it's taken someone to reanimate as a walker, according to Jenner?
- 3 minutes
- 1 hour
- 2 hours 1 minute
- 8 hours
7. What part of the brain does the walker disease reanimate?
- Occipital Cortex
- Parietal Lobes
- Prefrontal Cortex
8. Which nation purportedly came closest to curing the walker disease?
9. Who stays behind with Jenner?
10. What does Rick use to finally get out of the CDC?
11. Jenner compares the walker disease to...
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.