1. While heading to Atlanta, Rick encounters an undead girl holding a stuffed bear at...
- The gas station
- The grocery store
- The hospital
- The police station
2. According Rick's police partner Shane, the difference between men and women is...
- Men's ability to survive harsh conditions
- Women's inability to turn off lights
- Women's need to share feelings
- Women's ability to say hurtful things
3. How many gunmen are in the car that Rick and the other police officers are pursuing?
4. What does Shane bring to Rick in the hospital?
- Rick's badge, gun and belt
5. What is scrawled across the locked doors leading to the hospital cafeteria?
- Doctors and Nurses Only
- Danger: Zombies Ahead
- Don't Open Dead Inside
- God Forgive Us
6. How does Rick travel from the hospital to his house?
- A bicycle
- A boat
- A horse
- A police car
7. What evidence does Rick have that his family is still alive?
- His wife left a note
- The family photos are missing
- Their car is gone
- He has no evidence -- just a feeling
8. Which is NOT one of the amenities Morgan says Atlanta is offering refugees?
- Military protection
9. What does Lori suggest doing to warn people away from Atlanta?
- Moving the camp closer to the city so they can intercept people
- Posting signs on the highway
- Sending out a repeating emergency broadcast
- She doesn't think they should do anything
10. Where does Rick seek refuge from the attacking walkers?
- In a city bus
- In a crashed helicopter
- In a tank
- In an abandoned car
11. What message has the dead farmer scrawled on his living room wall?
- "For My Family"
- "God Forgive Us"
- "Hell Is Empty"
- "Please Forgive Us"
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.