1. Whose phone call lures Richmond from his campaign headquarters?
- Gwen Eaton
- Mayor Adams
- Ted Wright
- Tom Drexler
2. Which Seattle neighborhood does Jamie live in?
- Cedar Park
- Crown Hill
- Pigeon Point
3. What does Jamie promise Chief Jackson if Richmond is elected mayor?
- A seat on the city council
- Additional ferry service from the city to the casino
- Approval of a new casino on the Seattle waterfront
- More Native Americans in Seattle's Police Department
4. Whose gun does Jamie have?
- His grandfather's
- His own
5. What is in the backyard of the Larsen's new house?
- A pool
- A swing set
- A trampoline
- A tree house
6. Who shoots someone in Richmond's office?
- Lt. Carlson
7. What does Gwen try to stop Richmond from writing?
- Concession speech
- Letter to the editor
- Press release
8. How many times did Adams run for mayor before being elected?
9. After the election, Richmond visits...
- His wife Lily's grave
- Mayor Adams' office
- The Tacoma bed and breakfast
10. How old was Rosie when Terry read her the story of the Monarch butterfly?
11. A call comes in on Holder's police radio that a body has been found...
- At the casino
- Near the airport
- Near the waterfront
- On the side of the highway
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.