1. Who does Holder refer to as Donnie and Marie?
- Chief Jackson and Roberta Drays
- Darren and his deceased wife Lily
- Himself and Linden
- Jamie and Gwen
2. What does Linden use as leverage in order to make a deal with Mayor Adams?
- A promise of immunity
- Her time on the police force
- The City Hall key card
- The faked toll booth photo
3. Who was Gwen supposed to have dinner with on the night of Rosie's murder?
- Mayor Adams
- Ruth Yitanes
- Senator Eaton
4. Jamie lives with which member of his family?
- His brother
- His father
- His grandfather
- His uncle
5. Denny initially insists that his grilled cheese sandwiches be made by...
6. How long did Michael Ames' Nereus Capital Properties wait for authorization to bid on city contracts?
- 1 day
- 1 week
- 1 month
- 1 year
7. Who is Linden surprised to see in a photo hanging in the casino?
8. Why does Denny always get cold at night?
- He is anemic
- He kicks his covers off
- His bed's near the window
- His brother steals his blanket
9. What is Richmond's Election Day superstition?
- He always eats the same thing for lunch
- He always wears the same tie
- He doesn't shave
- He refuses to watch the final returns come in
10. Why is Roberta Drays' predecessor, Cali, no longer the casino's chief of security?
- She died
- She moved away
- She retired
- She's in jail
11. The first name of Richmond's long-time barber is...
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.