1. According to Lt. Carlson, the Rosie Larsen case has been transferred to...
- County police
- Kalimish tribal police
- State police
- The FBI
2. How long did Linden reportedly stay in a psych ward?
- A night
- A week
- A month
- Three months
3. Who do Linden and Holder ask for help getting access to the casino?
- Gil Sloane
- Lt. Carlson
- Darren Richmond
- Senator Eaton
4. What did Jack leave in Linden's car?
- His backpack
- His jacket
- His phone
- His sweatshirt
5. Which of the following is NOT something that David Ranier told Rosie about Mitch?
- She always had a book in her hand
- She liked really bad movies
- She jumped into a mosh pit at a concert
- She once ran away from home
6. What does Linden take from Gil's car?
- Cell phone
- Rosie's case file
- Toll booth receipt
7. What does Chief Jackson want to build on the Seattle waterfront?
- A casino
- A housing complex
- A museum
- A park
8. Which of the following is NOT part of Tommy's punishment?
- No trick-or-treating
- No trip to the zoo
- No TV or video games
- Two week suspension from school
9. What does Chief Jackson want Richmond to give her in exchange for her endorsement?
- An appointment to the City Council
- A bribe
- A waterfront construction permit
- Tax-exempt status for tribal land
10. What does Linden find at the casino's 10th floor construction site?
- A credit card
- A key card
- A library card
- A student ID card
11. Which California town did Rosie tell David Ranier she was planning to go to?
- Pacific Grove
- Pismo Beach
- Santa Barbara
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.