1. What sound wakes up Stan in the middle of the night?
- A crash in the garage
- A gunshot
- A knock at the door
- A music box melody
2. Which item was not found in Rosie's backpack?
- A cell phone
- A pair of panties
- A striped knit cap
- A Super 8 camera
3. Gwen describes Richmond's smell when he returned to the inn on the night of Rosie's murder as...
4. What does Linden take from Richmond's condo?
- A bank statement
- A computer hard drobe
- A photo
- Some clothes
5. Who is with Richmond when he wakes up in the hospital?
- His sister Elyse
6. What does Denny want the Larsen family to get to help protect their house?
- A dog
- A gun
- An alarm
- An outdoor spotlight
7. Which one of her possessions does Terry not allow Tom to handle?
- Crystal champagne flute
- Diamond ring
- Porcelain doll
- Sterling silver picture frame
8. What key piece of evidence in the Larsen case does Holder sneak out of police headquarters?
- Rosie's backpack
- Rosie's butterfly necklace
- Rosie's expensive high heel shoes
- Rosie's Super 8 film
9. How is the date October 5 significant to Richmond?
- It's his birthday
- It's his wedding anniversary
- It's his wife Lily's birthday
- It's the day his wife died
10. Why does Lt. Carlson let Linden back on the Larsen case?
- Because he's impressed with her police work
- Because Linden works so well with Holder
- Because Linden was recommended to him
- Because the force is shorthanded
11. Whose badge number is on the requisition report for the toll booth photo?
- Lt. Oakes'
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.