1. On The Killing, Billy Campbell plays a politician running for what office?
2. In 2000, Campbell was nominated for a Golden Globe for playing Rick Sammler on which TV series?
- Once and Again
- The Practice
- The West Wing
3. Campbell co-stars in the movie Enough opposite which singer-actress?
- Britney Spears
- Christina Aguilera
- Jennifer Lopez
4. Which nighttime soap named one of their characters after Billy Campbell?
- 7th Heaven
- Beverly Hills, 90210
- Dawson's Creek
- Melrose Place
5. Which sci-fi television series has Campbell NOT appeared on?
- The 4400
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- The X-Files
6. Which annual magazine list was Billy Campbell named to?
- Cosmo's 20 Hottest Guys
- People's 50 Most Beautiful People in the World
- People's Sexiest Man Alive
- Us Weekly's Hot Hollywood
7. Which other famous Campbell is related to Billy Campbell?
- Bruce Campbell
- Glen Campbell
- Neve Campbell
- Naomi Campbell
8. Campbell was considered for which role on Star Trek: The Next Generation?
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard
- Commander William T. Riker
- Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge
- Lieutenant Worf
9. A special haircut that he got for his audition helped Campbell land a role in what film?
- Checkered Flag
- Dracula (1992)
- The Rocketeer
10. Which of these quotes is NOT from Campbell's 1992 film Dracula?
- I wasn't planning on getting that close, doc.
- If he did all that, wouldn't he lose the title "the devil"?
- There is much to be learned from beasts.
- You're a sick old buzzard!
11. Campbell played Major General George Pickett in the movie Gods and Generals. In which of Campbell's other movies is Pickett also a character?
- Ghost Town
- The Stranger Beside Me
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.