1. What clue does Sarah find while reexamining the campaign car?
- An object stuck in the tire treads
- A map shoved under the seat
- A scrape of paint on the bumper
- The gas tank is nearly full
2. Where does Stan sleep on the night Terry bails him out of jail?
- At a hotel
- At Terry's apartment
- In his pickup truck
- In the moving company garage
3. How many miles was the campaign car driven on the night it was stolen?
- 20 miles
- 50 miles
- 120 miles
- 145 miles
4. What is the name of the bridge Richmond would have crossed if he didn't take the ferry?
- Ballard Bridge
- Desolation Bridge
- Fremont Bridge
- University Bridge
5. Richmond's former campaign advisor is named...
6. How many miles are there between Discovery Park and the closest gas station?
- 1 mile
- 3 miles
- 4 miles
- 7 miles
7. What do the police find in the woods between the gas station and Discovery Park?
- A butterfly necklace
- A credit card
- A matchbook from the Castaway Ale House
- A pink sneaker
8. How many women did Richmond have an affair with according to the Seattle Daily Record?
9. Where do Linden and Holder arrest Richmond?
- At a campaign rally
- At Gwen's apartment
- At his office in City Hall
- On a basketball court
10. When did the cameras on Desolation Bridge stop working?
11. What item from Mitch's old bedroom did Rosie ask her grandparents for?
- Music box
- Photo album
- Record player
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.