1. How much money is in the bank account into which Rosie was making deposits?
- Almost $1000
- Almost $5000
- Almost $7000
- Almost $10,000
2. Who does Mitch hear leaving a message on Stan's answering machine?
3. What does Stan need to do before his bond is set?
- Serve five days in jail
- Sign a written confession
- Talk to a therapist
- Write an appeal to a judge for leniency
4. Whose ID did Rosie use to open the bank account?
- Her own
5. Holder's former partner's name is...
6. What has Tom Drexler been arrested for twice?
- Drug possession
- Reckless driving
7. Where did Richmond go to college?
8. What other website is run by the owner of Beau Soleil?
9. Which local newspaper endorses Richmond?
- Seattle Daily Record
- Seattle Evening Standard
- Seattle Times
- The Stranger
10. Jack's father's name is...
11. What is Terry's alias on the Beau Soleil website?
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.