1. For how long does Lt. Oakes ask Sarah to stay on with the Seattle Police Department?
- 24 hours
- 48 hours
- A week
- A month
2. How much money does Darren Richmond take in at his campaign fundraiser?
3. What costume did Rosie wear to the Halloween dance?
- Wonder Woman
4. What is the name of the bar where Jasper picked up an older woman?
- The Black Dahlia
- The Blue Moon
- The Green Parrot
- The Red Door
5. What brand are the shoes found inside Rosie's locker?
- Christian Louboutin
- Fabrizio Bianchi
- Jimmy Choo
- Manolo Blanhik
6. What was Jasper once arrested for?
- Auto theft
- Breaking and entering
- Drug possession
7. What lie does Darren Richmond tell Councilwoman Yitanes rather than telling her about his campaign's connection to Rosie's murder?
- That he is being sued for sexual harassment
- That he smoked pot in college
- That he was once arrested for DUI
- That he was once caught soliciting a prostitute
8. How many kids does Lt. Oakes have?
9. Where do Stan and Mitch take Denny and Tom to kill time while the cops are searching the house?
- To a playground
- To an arcade
- To an ice cream parlor
- To the beach to fly a kite
10. What do the cops break while searching the Larsen home?
- A glass pitcher
- A picture frame
- A vase
- An ashtray
11. What does Stan keep pinned to his bulletin board at work?
- A homemade father's day card
- An origami crane
- A picture of Rosie, Tom and Denny
- Rosie's school essay about the Grand Canyon
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.