1. Roger is reading about the Cuban Missile Crisis in which newspaper?
- Los Angeles Times
- New York Sun
- New York Times
- Washington Post
2. What's the reason Ken gives for wanting to move to California?
- He could buy a convertible.
- He could cavort with movie stars.
- He could learn to surf.
- He could write screenplays.
3. What account does Pete say he's close to landing?
- First Republic Bank
- North American Aviation
4. Francine suggests to Betty that she could go where for an abortion?
- New Haven
5. What drink does Betty order at the bar?
- Vodka martini
6. What TV show are Sally and Bobby watching in Don's hotel room?
- I Love Lucy
- Leave It to Beaver
- My Three Sons
- The Beverly Hillbillies
7. Who tells Sal, Harry, Ken and Paul about the merger?
8. Where do Trudy's parents have a home?
- Cape Cod
- Dutchess County
- Rehoboth Beach
9. What is one item Trudy takes when she leaves New York for her parents' place?
- Antique watch
- Photograph of her and Pete
10. Which Manhattan hospital is on alert, according to Joan's fiance?
- Mt. Sinai
- St. Luke's
- St. Vincent's
11. What family heirloom does Trudy grab when fleeing NYC during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
- Her grandmother's wedding dress
- Her mother's jewels
- The china
- The silverware
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.