1. What gift does Peggy bring her nephews?
- Colored Pencils
- Erector Set
- Hot Wheels
2. Which advertiser is upset about its placement during the ABC Sunday Night Movie?
- Procter & Gamble
- Right Guard
- U.S. Steel
3. What does Harry's officemate Warren say about Joan?
- "I would love to take her out."
- "She's so much woman."
- "She walks like she's dancing."
- "What curves she has."
4. Which imported beer does Betty buy for her dinner party?
5. What company does Crab Colson work for?
- Arthur P. Jacobs
- Earl Newsom & Company
- Rogers & Cowan
6. Duck says he used to live where?
- New Rochelle
7. Which soap opera does Joan recommend Mr. Hanson buy advertising for?
- As the World Turns
- Dark Shadows
- Love of Life
- The Guiding Light
8. When Peggy shepherds Father Gill through the Sterling Cooper office, Ken jokes that Peggy is actually what?
- A saint
- An excommunicated Pope
- An undercover nun
9. How much does Harry's new employee in the TV department make?
10. What TV program are Sally and Bobby watching at the end of the episode?
- The Andy Griffith Show
- The Beverly Hillbillies
- The Danny Thomas Show
11. Father Gill?s is concerned with Peggy's "A Night to Remember" theme for the Church dance. Why?
- It doesn't mention God
- It's too old-fashioned
- It's too romantic
- It's too suggestive
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.