1. What is the name of Duck's dog?
2. What does Duck want to take his kids to see on Broadway?
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
3. What line does Pete think up for the Clearasil campaign?
- Clearasil clears it up.
- Clearasil sure boosted my confidence.
- I owe it all to Clearasil.
- Thanks Clearasil.
4. On Memorial Day, the elderly man at the Country Club is introduced as a member of which military unit?
- 369th Infantry Regiment
- The Fighting 69th
- The Irish Brigade
- The Rough Riders
5. What movie does Pete say he and Trudy saw?
- How the West Was Won
- The Longest Day
- The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
- The Searchers
6. In which part of Brooklyn does Peggy live?
- Cobble Hill
- Fort Greene
- Marine Park
- Prospect Park
7. Which prep school does Duck's son Mark attend?
- St. Andrew's
- St. Paul's
8. Don says Peggy is like which movie star?
- Carole Lombard
- Irene Dunne
- Jane Wyman
- Vivien Leigh
9. Bobbie says her daughter attends which university?
- Bryn Mawr
- Mt. Holyoke
- Sarah Lawrence
10. What is the name of the Playtex bra that Sterling Cooper creates an ad campaign for?
- 18 Hour
- Cross Your Heart
11. When Peggy complains that the creative team isn't including her in all the memos, Joan advise her to...
- Adjust her attitude
- Flirt and smile more
- Lower her expectations
- Stop dressing like a little girl
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.