1. What is the name of Peggy's Church?
- St. Agnes Church
- Church of the Holy Innocents
- St. Francis Xavier Church
- Our Lady of Victory Church
2. Why do Bobby and Sally interrupt Don and Betty in bed?
- Bobby broke one of Sally's toys
- They heard a strange noise from the bedroom
- They can't agree on what to watch on TV
- Betty promised to take them horseback riding
3. What does the Olson family serve when Father Gill joins them for dinner?
- Pot Roast
4. What does Father Gill ask Peggy to help him with?
- The neighborhood
- The names of the parishioners
- Finding a printer for the church Missal
- His sermon
5. Which is not a piece of advice that Peggy gives to Father Gill?
- Have confidence
- Pick someone out and make eye contact
- Project your voice
- Don't be corny.
6. How does Don and Betty's bed get broken?
- Bobby was jumping on it
- Sally was jumping on it
- Don and Betty were having vigorous sex
- Don was standing on it while replacing a light bulb
7. What feature of Sterling Cooper client Marty Hasselbach does Vicky compliment?
- His physique
- His mouth
- His eyes
- His bald head
8. What does Bobby lie about breaking?
- The sink
- The television
- The stereo
- A window
9. Where does Betty decide to take Bobby after he burns himself?
- The emergency room
- Her neighbor Francine Hanson's house
- Her parent's house
- Sterling Cooper
10. Which of the following is not a sin that Anita confesses to Father Gill?
- Stealing change at the laundromat
- Taking the Lord's name in vain
- Stealing the neighbor's newspaper
- Being angry at her sister Peggy
11. After Father Gill hears Peggy's had an illegitimate child, he gives her...
- A Bible
- A blanket
- A doll
- An Easter egg
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.