1. What brand is the comedian Jimmy Barrrett endorsing in the commercial?
- Belle Jolie
2. What kind of envelope does Harry need for Ken's check?
- An all-green envelope
- A plain white envelope
- A number ten envelope with a window pane
- An interoffice envelope
3. What nationality does Betty claim explains Arthur's interpretation of her as sad?
4. How does Jimmy insult Edith Schilling?
- He tells the crew to hide the potato chips
- He says that a girl like her is called a lobster because "all the meat's in the tail"
- He says that more sailors went down on her than the Arizona
- He compares her to the Hindenburg
5. Where does Don tell Roger that he was when Ken came by with the Schillings?
- Meeting with a client
- At the movies
- At the printer
- Stuck in traffic
6. What topic led the sponsors to drop out of an episode of The Defenders?
- Interracial marriage
7. Why does Betty reprimand Arthur regarding his horse?
- He's feeding the horse too much sugar
- He's called his horse by the wrong name
- He's letting the horse graze
- He's using his spurs too much
8. Where does Don make dinner reservations for himself, Betty, the Schillings, and the Barretts?
- The Pen and Pencil
- PJ Clarke's
- The Savoy-Plaza Hotel
9. Who does Harry propose sponsor the controversial episode of The Defenders?
- Belle Jolie
10. When Harry asks for his raise how much money does he ask for?
- $225 a week
- $250 a week
- $300 a week
- $310 a week
11. What reason does Don give for firing Lois?
- She threatens his reputation
- She's incompetent
- She's not suited for the job
- All of the above
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.