1. What does Don say was the cause of his mother's death?
- A car accident
- He never says
2. At his physical, how much does Don admit to drinking and smoking every day?
- 4 drinks, one pack a day
- 4 drinks, two packs a day
- 5 drinks, two packs a day
- 5 drinks, one pack a day
3. What does Peggy tell Lois to imagine whenever she talks of Mr. Draper?
- That he is her friend as well as her boss
- That he's standing right behind her
- That he's the last man on earth
- That he is her father
4. What book is being read by the man sitting next to Don at the bar?
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- On the Road by Jack Kerouac
- The Medium Is the Message by Marshall McLuhan
- Meditations in an Emergency by Frank O'Hara
5. Who has Don put on the Martinson's Coffee account?
- Joan Holloway
- Fred Rumsen
- Midge Daniels
- No one
6. What is the name of Betty's old roommate?
7. What airline account is being reviewed at Don's twelve o'clock meeting?
8. Which of Peggy's slogans for Mohawk Airlines does Don like most?
- Where are you going?
- Come away with us
- Welcome back Daddy
- What did you bring me Daddy?
9. Where does Joan decide to put the copy machine?
- In the conference room
- Outside her office
- In Peggy's office
- In Don's office
10. How much does the mechanic say replacing the fan belt will cost?
11. What does Don give Betty for Valentine's Day?
- A diamond necklace
- A night in a fancy hotel
- Dinner at Barbetta
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.