1. What is the name of Roger's childhood nanny?
2. Pete's postcard refers to Niagara Falls as "The ______ place on earth."
3. What show has Midge been enjoying on TV?
- The Lawrence Welk Show
- My Three Sons
- People Are Funny
- The Twilight Zone
4. What kind of ethnic food does Paul try to entice Peggy with?
5. What kind of watch does Don give Betty?
- White gold
6. Where does Don wait after dropping Betty off at the psychiatrist?
- His office
- Midge's apartment building
- Central Park
- Menken's Department Store
7. According to Paul, when it comes to writing copy, who just might be "the right man for the job?"
- Samuel, who runs the lunch cart
- A woman
- No one
8. Who in his family does Roger say has been to a psychiatrist?
- His wife
- His mother
- His nanny
- His daughter
9. According to Joan, what does covering your typewriter mean in "office code?"
- I'm done for the day.
- I have a head ache.
- My boss has left for the day.
- Somebody get me a drink!
10. What virtue does Peggy attribute to her Bay Ridge upbringing?
- Her virginity
- Her sobriety
- Her punctuality
- Her manners
11. Why does Mona Sterling help Betty put on lipstick?
- Betty's had too many drinks
- Betty's hands have gone numb
- Betty has just done her nails
- Betty has arthritis
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.