1. To what does Trudy's father attribute Nixon's loss?
- Kennedy's superior ad campaign
- The score of the Browns/Redskins game
- Kennedy's family connections
- Nixon's refusal to demand a recount
2. Why is Harry sleeping at the office?
- His wife is out of town
- He's pulling overtime on the Lucky Strikes account
- He wants to spend as much time with Hildy as possible
- He's in the doghouse because he told his wife about Hildy
3. How much was Francine's phone bill?
4. What does Peggy say Annie's voice lacks in the recording studio?
5. How does Don discover that his brother Adam has hung himself?
- He receives a letter in the mail
- He reads it in the newspaper
- He calls the Brighton Hotel
- Pete tells him
6. What artwork does Harry claim to be a huge fan of?
- The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel
- The cave-paintings at Lascaux
- Heiroglyphics in Giza
- Scenes on Grecian Urns
7. Why does Betty decide to be more honest with Dr. Wayne?
- Her talk with Glen inspires her
- She is troubled by Francine's discovery
- She knows that Dr. Wayne is telling Don everything
- She doesn't trust anyone else
8. Is Peggy's unexpected baby a boy or a girl?
- A boy
- A girl
9. What fantasy does Don indulge in on the train back home?
- Running away with Rachel Menken
- Having his brother Adam visit for Thanksgiving
- Attending Thanksgiving dinner with Betty and the kids
- Spending the holiday alone
10. During Don's presentation to Kodak, which person flees from room in tears?
11. What does Francine threaten to do when she suspects her husband's having an affair?
- Have an affair herself
- Leave him
- Poison him
- Shoot him
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.