1. Don's hiring a new guy for his former position. What's the candidate's nickname?
2. To what does the election night party owe its fresh supply of booze?
- Don's office
- The liquor store around the corner
- The supply closet
- Roger's abandoned stash
3. What term does Sally Draper ask Don the meaning of?
- Electoral college
- Hanging chads
4. Hildy and Harry kiss to celebrate what event?
- The final bow of Paul's staged reading
- Nixon winning the state of Ohio
- Harry correctly guessing the color of a girl's underwear
- The discovery of absinthe in Paul's office
5. Who does NOT wind up spending the night at Sterling Cooper the night of the election?
- The girl with blue underwear
6. What is Cooper doing when Don comes in to commiserate about the election?
- Getting a massage
- Reading Ayn Rand
- Darning his socks
- Rolling a cigarette
7. What was the real Don Draper's occupation?
8. What does Pete accuse Don of being?
- A deserter
- A murderer
- A thief
- A saboteur
9. Where does Adam first see Don after the latter returns from the war?
- At home
- On a plane
- On a train
- In the newspaper
10. What does Rachel NOT say to Don when he suggests they run away together?
- I can't do that to your wife
- This was just a cheap affair
- What about your children?
- You're a coward
11. What event does Don watch on the news as the episode closes?
- The results of the Lucky Strike litigation
- The election recount
- Kennedy's acceptance speech
- Nixon's concession
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.