1. Why does Betty urge her father to take a saccharine tablet instead of sugar?
- She's concerned about his teeth
- She's concerned about diabetes
- She's out of sugar
- Saccharine is one of Don's accounts
2. What is NOT a reason that Betty gives for hating her father's girlfriend Gloria?
- Betty's mother died less than a year ago
- Gloria's ex-husband and kids are all disappointments
- Gloria is stern with Betty's kids
- Gloria never stops talking
3. Don comments that the Kennedy TV commercial "doesn't cloud the mind with unnecessary _______."
4. Which movie does Joan ask Roger about seeing together?
- The Apartment
- The Magnificent Seven
5. What objection does Abe Menken NOT give to Sterling Cooper's redesign of his store?
- Too much floor space is taken up by a restaurant
- Salvatore's artwork is too modern-looking
- The store would have to close for three months of construction
- He'd rather keep what he has and build on it
6. Pete breaks the news to Don that Sterling Cooper has lost which account?
- Dr. Scholl's
- Belle Jolie
7. What is Sterling Cooper holding a casting call for?
- Double-mint gum
- Belle Jolie lipsticks
- Double-sided aluminum
- Twin-turbine engines
8. One twin chosen as a new face for Cartwright Double Sided Aluminum is Mirabelle. What is her sister's name?
9. Whose name does Roger call from his stretcher as the paramedics take him away?
10. Which US President is featured in yet another Kennedy commercial?
- Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Lyndon Johnson
- Harry Truman
11. Who says, "Life goes on, but no one tells you that's not a good thing"?
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.