1. What Broadway show do the Drapers and the Hobarts attend?
- 42nd Street
- The Fantasticks
- Fiddler on the Roof
2. Who does Jim Hobart swear Betty is a dead ringer for?
- Natalie Wood
- Audrey Hepburn
- Grace Kelly
- Doris Day
3. What was Don's first gift to Betty after they met?
- A watch
- A dress
- A coat
- A modeling contract
4. What does Dr. Wayne tell Betty he's observed about her?
- She has the emotional responses of a child
- She eats when she's nervous
- She smokes too much
- She is angry at her mother
5. Why does Joan loan Peggy a dress?
- Because Peggy has spilled food on her skirt
- Because Peggy lent her a dress the day before
- Because Peggy's dress is too dowdy
- Because Peggy has split a seam in her outfit
6. Betty is offered a part-time job for Coca-Cola doing what?
- Answering phones
- Singing a jingle
- Taste testing
7. What was the name of the Dalmatian that was Pete's frat-house mascot?
8. Which of these three things does Jim Hobart NOT send Don to sweeten his job offer?
- A bag of golf clubs
- A bottle of 100-year-old Scotch
- A private club membership
- Photos from Betty's Coca-Cola campaign
9. What does Betty get to keep from her Coca-Cola photo shoot?
- The dress
- The jewelry
- A fur coat
10. Who does Pete attack for making lewd comments about Peggy?
11. Which of the following reasons does Betty NOT give Don for ending her recent stint as a model?
- She doesn't like Manhattan on her own
- She's concerned about being able to take care of Don and the family adequately
- She would make a fool out of herself
- She lost her Coca-Cola job
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.