1. Which of Ayn Rand's books does Cooper recommend to Don?
- The Fountainhead
- Atlas Shrugged
- The Romantic Manifesto
2. What does Trudy bring to Pete's office to celebrate their new apartment?
- A puppy
- A picnic lunch
3. Why do the Belle Jolie Lipstick executives balk at Don's pitch?
- Because of the artwork
- Because a woman wrote the copy
- Because the ads only show one color of lipstick
- Because a rival agency has proposed a better idea
4. Which movie star did Elliot from Belle Jolie have drinks with at the Roosevelt?
- Joan Crawford
- Robert Mitchum
- Rock Hudson
- Cary Grant
5. Why do the secretaries decide to celebrate after work at PJ Clarke's?
- Peggy's copy was sold to Belle Jolie
- Lois joined the bowling team
- Pete and Trudy bought an apartment
- Joan left work for the day
6. How does Lois arrange an "accidental" conversation with Salvatore to invite him to PJ Clarke's?
- She interrupts a call from his mother
- She pretends to be lost again and shows up in his office
- She pretends to have a call for him, then claims it has been disconnected
- She sends Peggy to ask him
7. Why does Midge initially turn down Don's offer to go to France for the weekend ?
- She's uncomfortable getting that romantic with him
- She and her friends have plans to get high and listen to music
- It's too expensive
- Roy won't let her
8. What does Salvatore take in his liqueur that gives it the name Sambuca con la mosca?
- Mint leaves
- Espresso beans
9. In hobo code, what does a circle with a cross in it signify?
- A Christian family
- A woman living alone
10. What does Don ultimately spend his $2500 bonus on?
- A car
- His children
- His brother
- None of the above
11. Why do the girls always hit on Sal, according to Dwayne?
- He looks European
- He reminds them of their fathers
- They can tell he makes money
- They like arty types
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.