1. Why have Roger's wife and daughter left town for the weekend?
- To escape the summer heat
- Mona's mother fell down the steps
- Margaret is trying a new psychiatrist
- Roger arranged a surprise vacation for them
2. What does Pete offer Peggy to help with her copywriting?
- Caffeine pills
- He offers to use his family connections to get her a better job
- He offers to critique her work
- A desk closer to his office
3. How does Betty come up with enough food when Don spontaneously brings Roger home for dinner?
- She makes frozen dinners
- She sends the kids to bed without supper
- She tells Roger the portions are European
- She gives up her steak and eats only salad
4. What does Roger guess about Don because of his accent?
- He went to military school
- He was raised on a farm
- His family had a British au pair
- He speaks German
5. Why is Pete going to return the Chip 'n' Dip?
- It's ugly
- They received two
- He decided not to give it to Trudy
- The guys in the office make fun of it
6. What delicacy do Roger and Don consume by the dozens together?
7. What factor contributes to Roger's embarrassing vomiting incident?
- Climbing 23 flights of stairs
- All of the above
8. Why does Roger mix milk into his alcohol?
- He grew up on a farm
- Sterling Cooper is promoting a dairy account
- He's trying to soothe his ulcer
- He likes the taste
9. For what indiscretion does Roger apologetically offer Don a bottle of rye?
- Cursing in front of Don's children
- Sleeping in Don's car
- Making a pass at Betty
- Making him late for dinner
10. If Pete had been given cash back for the Chip 'n' Dip instead of store credit, what does he claim he'd have considered spending it on?
- The salesgirl
- A squash racket
- A rifle
- A gift for Trudy
11. After seeing how she acts around Roger, Don tells Betty he feels like he lives with...
- A little girl
- A mental patient
- A whore
- His mother
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.