1. Which comedian are the guys listening to at the beginning of this episode?
- Lenny Bruce
- Shelly Berman
- Bob Newhart
- George Carlin
2. How much would it cost Pete and Trudy to buy a two bedroom Park Avenue apartment?
3. What was Helen's main quibble with her ex-husband's friends?
- They kept him out late
- They excluded her
- She was smarter than them
- None of them were men
4. Pete's father insists that the newlyweds' apartment is too far uptown, adding the neighborhood falls off after which street?
5. According to Don's creative pitch to Walter, which city owes its skyline to Bethlehem Steel?
- New York
- St. Louis
- All of the above
6. Helen makes a living working at ____?
- A doctor's office
- Menken's department store
- A jewelry store
- Nixon's campaign headquarters
7. What do Don and Roger do immediately before entering Bertram Cooper's office?
- Have a quick drink
- Argue over who gets to escort Pete out of the building
- Bribe his secretary
- Take off their shoes
8. What factor does Cooper cite in deciding not to fire Pete?
- Pete's pitch was actually pretty good
- Pete's mother is well-connected in society
- He's more valuable to the agency than Don
- The terms of Pete's contract won't allow them to fire him
9. Roger accuses Don of competing with Pete over _____ ?
- The Bethlehem Steel account
- The company credit card
- The whole world
10. Pete's family name helps him in dealing with ____?
- His new building's co-op board
- The maitre d' of a restaurant
- A lawsuit
11. While Betty is babysitting Glen, he asks her for...
- A batch
- A beer
- A kiss
- A lock of hair
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.