1. What brand of cigarette does Don's busboy smoke at the restaurant?
- Old Gold
- Lucky Strike
2. Joan gives Peggy a list of items that she should keep in her desk. Which of the following is not on the list ?
- Needle and thread
- Carbon paper
3. Joan tells Peggy that Don's favorite drink is ___ ?
- Irish Whiskey
4. Which of the following characters does NOT tell Peggy that she should show off her legs?
5. Where is Peggy from?
- Long Island
6. Why does Roger make sure that David Cohen is in the pitch meeting for Menken's department store?
- He needed a representative from the art department
- He wanted a Jew in the meeting
- He was given a job as a political favor
- Don thinks he's a dynamic presence in meetings
7. What store does Menken's share a wall with?
8. Which part of Sterling Cooper does Joan describe as the "nerve center" of the office?
- Don's office
- The Art Department
- Accounts Receivable
- The Telephone Switchboard
9. Don tells the Lucky Strike clients that advertising is based on one thing. What is it?
10. Don informs Rachel that love was invented by guy like him to sell ____ ?
- Chocolate on Valentine's Day
- Engagement rings
11. "I'm not going to let a woman talk to me like this." Who is Don talking to?
- Rachel Menken
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.