1. Jim Morrison and The Doors were banned from The Ed Sullivan Show for singing what lyrics?
- Girl we couldn't get much higher
- Let's spend the night together
- Love child
- Wanna take you higher
2. Which annual sporting event was first held in 1967?
- Rose Bowl
- Stanley Cup Finals
- Super Bowl
- U.S. Open
3. The 1967 appointment of which Supreme Court judge made history?
- Earl Warren
- Sandra Day O'Connor
- Thurgood Marshall
- William Rehnquist
4. Which celebrity couple tied the knot this year?
- Elvis Presley and Priscilla Beaulieu
- Johnny Cash and June Carter
- Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor
- Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate
5. Laws prohibiting this act were ruled unconstitutional:
- Free speech in churches
- Hiring female doctors
- Interracial marriage
- Segregation in public places
6. Which country celebrated its centennial anniversary?
7. Which influential political figure was executed in 1967?
- Che Guevara
- Mao Tse-Tung
- Martin Luther King Jr.
8. Which landmark comedy opened on Broadway?
- Catch Me If You Can
- Don't Drink the Water
- Play It Again, Sam
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
9. Which mass murderer was sentenced to life in prison after murdering 13 women?
- The Boston Strangler
- The Doodler
- The Freeway Phantom
- The Zodiac Killer
10. Which popular magazine was founded this year?
- Entertainment Weekly
- Rolling Stone
- TV Guide
11. Which TV series came to an unexpected end after a three-season run?
- Gilligan's Island
- Hogan's Heroes
- Mission: Impossible
- My Three Sons
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.