1. What does Joan suggest Don include in his portfolio as a conversation starter?
- The Kodak carousel campaign
- Lucky Strike's "It's Toasted" campaign
- Peggy's "Basket of Kisses" campaign
- The letter
2. Cooper comes to Roger for the Manischewitz account because of his...
- Good looks
- Jewish wife
- Love of wine
- Old money
3. Megan gives Sally an acting lesson. What does she teach?
- How to cry
- How to faint
- How to laugh
- How to scream
4. Ginsberg's Sno Ball pitch includes snowballs being thrown at the all following except:
- A cop
- A devil
- A pig
- A teacher
5. Don's original tagline for the Sno Ball devil is "Yes, even me." What's the final tagline?
- One chance in Hell
- Refreshingly unexpected
- So cold it's hot
- This could change everything
6. What is Henry secretly cooking in the middle of the night?
- A pie
7. What's Jane's price for attending the Manischewitz dinner with Roger?
- $500 cash
- A fur coat
- A new apartment
- Expensive jewelry
8. Who does Betty suggest Sally add to her family tree?
- Anna Draper
- Grandpa Gene
- Megan's parents
- The dog
9. Where does Don leave the artwork for Ginsberg's "Hit me in the face" Sno Ball campaign?
- At home
- At the office
- In a cab
- In the trash
10. What does Megan tell Sally is the reason Don married Anna?
- He was drunk
- She was pregnant
- To help each other out
- To save money
11. Finish the Betty Francis quote: "I'm thankful that I have everything I want..."
- And no one is going to take that away from me.
- And that no one else has anything better.
- I don't care what anyone else has.
- Two beautiful children and a wonderful husband.
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.