1. How does Joyce describe the crime scene photos she shows to the SCDP creative team?
- Better than the papers
- For your eyes only
- Fresh off the press
- Not suitable for publication
2. When she enters the SCDP office, Joyce calls Peggy by what nickname?
3. Who tells Joan that Greg has volunteered to go back to Vietnam?
- Greg's father
- Greg's mother
- Joan's mother
4. What slogan prompts the folks from Butler footwear to call Ginsberg a genius?
- A shoe revolution
- A woman and her secrets
- Fabulous footwear for every day
- You'll never tell. They'll never be able to.
5. Why does Ginsberg tell Butler footwear that SCDP didn't pitch the Cinderella idea?
- Not fun enough
- Too dark
- Too obscure
6. How much does Roger end up paying Peggy to create a Mohawk campaign?
- A ten dollar bill
- A week's salary
- The same he gave Harry for switching offices
- Everything he's got in his pocket
7. What's the headline of the article Sally secretly reads in bed?
- Nurses' Slayer Eludes Dragnet
- Police Await Details From Stunned Girl
- Police Certain Survivor Can Identify Killer
- The Chair for Speck
8. Greg cites what reason to show he's important to the Army?
- He speaks Vietnamese
- He's good with his hands
- Men look to him for advice
- Twenty doctors and medics rely on him
9. While babysitting Sally, what does Pauline keep beside her for protection?
- Baseball bat
- Butcher knife
- Fire extinguisher
- Kitchen shears
10. What drug does Pauline give Sally to help her sleep when she's scared?
11. Finish the Greg Harris quote: "Believe it or not, I had steak in Vietnam..."
- But I'll have you for dessert.
- But the company is better here.
- I did not have bologna.
- It just didn't taste the same.
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.