1. Don says tobacco companies play on a two-pronged attack promising what to teenagers?
- Adulthood and rebellion
- Glamour and weight control
- Great taste and fun flavors
- Independence and adventure
2. Ken says what percentage of Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce clients are his?
3. Where is the Francis family moving?
- Hastings on Hudson
- New Rochelle
- White Plains
4. What is Megan's weekly salary?
5. What item does Anna bequeath to Don?
- Engagement ring
- Lemon tree
6. Megan and her friend visit what nightclub in California?
- Cafe Trocadero
- Florentine Gardens
- The Troubador
- Whisky a Go Go
7. Why does Betty tell Henry she's fired Carla?
- Carla stole money
- Carla was eating their food without permission
- She didn't like Carla's politics
- She didn't trust Carla's judgment
8. Megan tells Don her friend has appeared in which television show?
- Candid Camera
- Hogan's Heroes
- My Three Sons
- The Andy Griffith Show
9. At the diner, Sally spills...
- Bobby's soda
- Don's martini
- Gene's milk
- Her own milkshake
10. Peggy and Ken sign which new account?
- American Cancer Society
- Howard Johnson's
- Saran Wrap
- Topaz Panti-Hose
11. Lane promotes Joan to what position?
- Chief Assistant to the President
- Creative Assistant
- Director of Agency Operations
- Office Manager
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.