1. According to Faye, smokers and cold sufferers are two of the major users of cough drops. What's the third?
2. Which two accounts does the The New York Times reporter say Ted Chaough and CGC have signed?
- Clearasil and Jai Alai
- Clearasil and Lucky Strike
- Clearasil and Pond's
- Lucky Strike and Pond's
3. How much of the motorcycle market does Honda control?
- at least 20%
- at least 30%
- at least 40%
- at least 50%
4. What book does Pete suggest as preparation for the meeting with Honda?
- Silk and Insight
- The Chrysanthemum and the Sword
- The Setting Sun
- Woman in the Dunes
5. Who is Sally and Bobby's babysitter?
6. Where does Don take Bethany for their date?
- A Chinese restaurant
- A French restaurant
- A Japanese restaurant
- A Mexican restaurant
7. Who does Phoebe say Sally may have cut her hair to look like?
- Annette Funicello
- Hayley Mills
- Julie Andrews
- Natalie Wood
8. What gift does Ted Chaough send to Don?
- honda motorcycle
- plum wine
9. How much does Honda give each company to compete for the account?
10. What magazine is Sally reading in Dr. Edna's waiting room?
- Children's Digest
11. Betty tells Dr. Edna, the child psychiatrist, that Sally's been different ever since...
- Baby Gene was born
- Betty and Don split up
- Grandpa Gene died
- Sally met Glen
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.