1. When Don is preparing to go to Baltimore, he discovers the clasp on his suitcase is broken. Who's responsible?
2. How much did Sal spend in Baltimore, according to his expense report?
3. How many years did Joan work at Sterling Cooper?
- 4 years
- 5 years
- 7 years
- 10 years
4. What does Don doodle during Guy MacKendrick's presentation to the Sterling Cooper staff?
- The American flag
- Patio storyboard ideas
- A peace sign
- A woman's silhouette
5. What does Lane say he likes about America?
- The diversity of the neighborhoods.
- The rhythm of New York City.
- No one asks where he went to school.
- Absolutely nothing.
6. At which hotel does Duck first seduce Peggy?
- The Hotel Elysee
- The Pierre
- The Roosevelt
- The Waldorf
7. Sterling Cooper sits on the 23rd floor of their building. What business occupies the first floor?
- Dry cleaner
- Travel agency
8. What is the name of Betty and Don's new son?
- Eugene Donald Draper
- Eugene Michael Draper
- Eugene Scott Draper
- Eugene William Draper
9. Where did Smitty go to college?
- Miss Deaver's Secretarial School
10. Which account doesn't Pete bring with him to Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce?
- John Deere
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.