1. In Don's flashback, Archie's co-op has agreed to what price for a bushel of wheat?
2. The sale of Sterling Cooper to McCann is set to take place...
- Dec. 15
- Dec. 20
- Dec. 24
- Jan. 1
3. How long will it take Betty to establish residency in Reno so she can file for divorce?
- 2 weeks
- 6 weeks
- 8 weeks
- 10 weeks
4. How much do Don and company want to offer PPL to buy back Sterling Cooper?
- 5% above PPL's purchase price last year
- 12% above PPL's purchase price last year
- 5% above McCann's current offer
- 12% above McCann's current offer
5. According to Lane, how much cash flow is needed to get the new company running?
- $ 2 million
- $ 3 million
- $ 5 million
- $ 8 million
6. What time does Lane plan on telexing PPL about firing Roger, Bert and Don?
- 9 AM
- 3 PM
- 5 PM
7. At which agency was Pete interviewing for a job?
- Benton & Bowles
- Doyle Dane Bernbach
8. Who tells Don about Betty's relationship to Henry Francis?
- Kent, Betty's divorce lawyer
9. Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce sets up operations at the Pierre. What's the room number?
10. Don stuffs his belongings into a cardboard box labeled...
- Aqua Net
- Lucky Strikes
11. Don praises Pete for being ahead on all of the following markets except...
- The Negro market
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.