1. What treat does Suzanne Farrell offer Don?
- Banana bread
- Chocolate cupcakes
- Cranberry muffins
- Date nut bread
2. According to Lane, what makes Don Draper smile?
- Absolutely nothing
- A satisfied client
- Roger's respect
3. What does Don say Connie will wear to the 40th anniversary party?
- Connie is not planning to attend.
- Cowboy chaps
- His dressiest Stetson
- Gold spurs
4. Lane's wife compares John Hooker to...
- A lap dog
- A parrot
- A snake
- A toad
5. Suzanne's little brother has...
- Cerebral palsy
6. Paul meets a janitor in the kitchen. What's his name?
7. Betty discovers a box in Don's desk. What does she find?
- Dog tags
- The deed to Anna Draper's house
- Divorce papers
- All of the above
8. Danny claims which historic figure also had epilepsy?
9. What does Don hand Suzanne's brother Danny before they part ways outside Framingham?
- A bottle of whiskey
- A loaf of date nut bread
- His business card
10. Which slogan is not mentioned during the Western Union brainstorming session?
- "A telegram is permanent."
- "A telegram is forever."
- "Tell it with a telegram."
- "You can't frame a phone call."
11. Which Chinese proverb does Paul cite to save the Western Union account?
- A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.
- Fortune does not come twice. Misfortune does not come alone.
- The faintest ink is better than the best memory.
- When the tree falls, the monkeys scatter.
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.