1. Where is it that Connie tells Don he'd like to see one of his hotels?
- The moon
- South America
2. Don and Miss Farrell listen to news coverage of what famous speech?
- John F. Kennedy's "I Believe in an America"
- Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have a Dream"
- Paul Potter's "We Must Name the System"
- Stokely Carmichael's "Let Another World Be Born"
3. Which of these Sterling Cooper staffers is not pitching ideas for the Hilton campaign?
4. What client is Sal directing a commercial for?
- John Deere
- Lucky Strike
5. According to Betty's letter, how many times have she and Henry Francis met?
- Three times
- Four times
6. Who does Harry's mother-in-law say he looks like?
- Andy Griffith
- Jack Benny
- Perry Mason
- Walter Cronkite
7. How much does Don say the Lucky Strike account is worth to Sterling Cooper?
- $5 million
- $10 million
- $20 million
- $25 million
8. What word does Connie suggest replacing in the proposed Hilton ads?
- Ice water
9. What does Betty throw at Henry?
- The cashbox
- Her car keys
- Her gloves
- A paperweight
10. What excuse does Sal give Kitty about not coming home?
- He's going out with the boys.
- He's meeting up with some clients.
- He needs to proof Marty's work.
- He's taking film classes.
11. By what nickname does Lee Garner Jr. call Sal during the Lucky Strike commercial shoot?
- Big boy
- Don Salvador
- Lucky Sal
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.