1. Most of the agency's executives are on vacation. Where is Bert Cooper?
- The Hamptons
- The Poconos
2. Which department store is Mrs. Lawrence's dress from?
- Bonwit Teller
- Henri Bendel
3. Which car did Betty drive to the meeting?
- The Cadillac
- The Lincoln
- The station wagon
- She caught a ride from Francine.
4. What political lesson has Betty picked up from Henry Francis?
- "By any means necessary"
- "Government is of the people, by the people, for the people."
- "When you don't have power, you have to delay."
- "You can fight City Hall."
5. What specialty does Joan say Greg is considering instead of surgery?
- Sports medicine
6. How much does Don tip the bellhop in Rome?
7. Two men try to pick up Betty. Where does one say he is from?
8. What does Bobby catch Sally doing?
- Kissing Ernest Hanson
- Putting on lipstick
- Stealing money from Carla
- Trying on her mother's clothes
9. When does Trudy say Pete gets a guilty look on his face?
- After they fight
- When he sees little kids
- When he has a hangover
- When the apartment is a mess
10. Don gives Betty a charm shaped like which Roman landmark?
- The Coliseum
- The Forum
- The Pantheon
- The Rome Hilton Hotel
11. Connie Hilton tells Betty to put his Italian hotel staff "through its paces" by asking for what?
- A room upgrade
- Extra ashtrays
- Extra towels
- Room service
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.