1. What does Don promise Sally if she keeps her room clean?
- Carvel ice cream
- A new doll
- A nightlight
- A pony
2. When John Hooker notes that the girls of Sterling Cooper are "rather plain," how does Joan respond?
- She agrees.
- She suggests they hire a makeup artist for the next day.
- She suggests they hire prostitutes.
- She walks away.
3. Where does Greg suggest moving when he's passed over as chief resident?
- New Jersey
4. What show tickets did Joan get for the PPL chairmen?
- Bye Bye Birdie
- A Funny Thing Happened
5. Which of these is not on Guy MacKendrick's resume?
- Cambridge University
- Grey Advertising
- London School of Economics
- McCann Erickson
6. To which Indian city is Lane being transferred?
7. What does Sally say when Betty hands her a card and gift from her new baby brother?
- "Baby Gene can't write."
- "How did he pay for this?"
- "I didn't get anything for him."
- "Just what I always wanted!"
8. When Don visits Conrad Hilton, what magazine cover is he shown?
- The Atlantic
- The New Yorker
- The Saturday Evening Post
9. Who catches Peggy when she faints after the tractor accident?
10. Which American classic does Lane Pryce cite in the hospital?
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- The Prince and the Pauper
11. Sterling Cooper employees must work over which holiday because of a visit from PPL executives?
- Good Friday
- July 4th
- Memorial Day
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.