1. When Gene and Sally go for a drive, how fast does Gene make the car go?
- 25 mph
- 30 mph
- 35 mph
- 40 mph
2. How much time does Peggy spend going to and from work each day?
- 1 hour
- 2 hours
- 30 minutes
- 90 minutes
3. What sport does Hoho Cook think jai alai will soon eclipse?
4. What size financial commitment does Lane Pryce want to see from Hoho to promote jai alai?
- $1 million
5. Which of her mother's fur coats has Gene willed to Betty's sister-in-law Judy?
- The chinchilla
- The Hudson seal
- The mink
- The red fox
6. According to her ad for a roommate, how does Peggy feel about pets?
- She'd prefer a pet-free home.
- She'll only consider cats.
- She's allergic to cats; dogs are fine.
- She's a lover of all kinds of animals.
7. Which one of these objects does Gene not pull out of his box and show Bobby?
- A Bible
- A Japanese fan
- A Prussian Army helmet
- A World War I Victory medal
8. Where did Kitty buy the new nightie she is showing off to Sal?
- J.C. Penney
9. Which phrase does Joan suggest for Peggy's revised roommate listing?
- "22-year-old needs fellow gal pal"
- "Looking for adventure?"
- "Flirty, fearless female seeks same for roommate"
- "No dull moments or dull men tolerated."
10. What does Peggy's new roommate do for a living?
- She's a flight attendant.
- She's a secretary.
- She's a travel agent.
- She's a waitress.
11. When Don breaks the ant farm in Cooper's office, who does he say will pay?
- London Fog
- Lucky Stripe
- Patio Cola
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.