1. Who gives Toole's eulogy?
2. When must Elam finish his job for Durant?
- As soon as Hannah tells him to
- Before the Sioux attack
- Once the bridge is complete
- Elam can take as long as he needs
3. Why is Durant's request for military support denied?
- Durant has provided insufficient intelligence
- Hell on Wheels has more than enough weapons
- The President needs his troops elsewhere
- The President thinks Durant is lying about the Sioux
4. Elam tells Lily he's planning to kill her by...
- Cutting her
- Drowning her
- Shooting her
- Smothering her
5. What position does Lily offer Elam if he'll spare her life?
- Chief of Security Operations
- Head of the Speculation Department
- Lead Railroad Inspector
6. The Swede claims suffering is good because it...
- Brings life into focus
- Builds character
- Feeds the soul
- Heightens determination
7. Why does Lily need Cullen's assistance to take over the railroad?
- Cullen's family has connections to the board
- Lily is British and the board wants an American
- Lily needs someone to back up her claims
- The board won't take a woman seriously
8. How does The Swede celebrate Hell on Wheels' destruction?
- Burning down the railway office
- Dancing in the street
- Shooting his gun in the air
- Singing a Norwegian folk song
9. Cullen protected the bridge instead of the town because...
- He worked hard to build the bridge
- He thought that would be enough
- The bridge was a strategic asset
- The townspeople could protect themselves
10. What does The Swede do before Cullen can hang him?
- Hangs Cullen instead
- Jumps off the bridge
- Sets the bridge on fire
- Shoots Cullen and runs off
11. Finish this Lily quote: "Know then, that when your precious railroad is ripped from your thick and grasping fingers..."
- "My nimble fingers will be responsible."
- "You have only yourself to blame."
- "You will finally understand pain."
- "You've been undone by a whore."
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.