1. Who saved The Swede's life when he was run out of town by Sean and Mickey?
- Black Spirit
- Mud Buffalo
- White Moon
- Yellow Dog
2. According to Cullen, what would be "the bright side" of Durant's death?
- Cullen could move into Durant's caboose
- Cullen would be free of his railroad obligation
- Doc could escape his death warrant
- Lily wouldn't have to share Durant's bed anymore
3. Cullen makes Doc promise to...
- Get off the train before it reaches Chicago
- Keep Cullen's whereabouts a secret
- Never forget Cullen's family
- Save Durant's life
4. Doc asks Eva if she's "got a man." What's her response?
- I've got two
- None of your business
- What I've got is a whole lot of heartache
- Yes, but I can't tell you who
5. Where does Reverend Cole want his manifesto published?
- Chicago Tribune
- Los Angeles Times
- New York Times
- New York Tribune
6. Cullen tells Reverend Cole he knew the train was stopped because...
- Council Bluffs alerted him
- Cullen heard the track explosion
- Durant telegraphed for help
- Eva hadn't wired about Durant
7. Cullen claims their only chance of getting Durant out alive is to...
- Blow up the train
- Create a diversion
- Negotiate with Cole
- Storm the train
8. What are Reverend Cole's last words?
- Behold... Your legacy.
- I cannot forgive you.
- My blood is on your hands.
- What have you done?
9. Durant says he needs his wife's forgiveness for...
- Being an absent father
- Cheating on her
- Defrauding the railroad
10. Durant compares Reverend Cole to which historical figure?
- Abraham Lincoln
- General Sherman
- John Brown
- John Wilkes Booth
11. Finish this Eva quote: "He's paying me. Just like he pays you. Only difference is..."
- "He's paying me more."
- "I don't gotta kill nobody."
- "I'm a woman."
- "It's on my terms."
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.