1. What weapon does Cullen request when Sioux attack a Hell on Wheels sentry?
- Bow and arrow
- Long rifle
- Throwing knife
2. What does Elam say when Eva reveals she's pregnant with his baby?
- I knew it was mine.
- What did Mr. Toole say?
- You're in big trouble.
- He doesn't say anything.
3. What does the pregnant Eva crave?
4. Where has Reverend Cole been sleeping since Ruth kicked him out of the church?
- The cemetery
- The saloon
- The whorehouse
- Under Durant's rail car
5. Under what condition are the Freedmen willing to patrol the railway?
- Psalms is made Foreman
- They can drink in the saloon
- They're armed
- They're paid more
6. Eva knows Toole is drunk because...
- He hiccups
- He hits her
- He smells like liquor
- He's nice to her
7. What's Toole's response when Eva reveals the baby isn't his?
- Does this mean you're leaving me?
- Get out!
- How could you do this to me?
- Who's the father?
8. How does Cullen spur the striking railway workers into action?
- He brings in replacement workers
- He fires everyone
- He threatens to shut down the railroad
- He works on the rail alone
9. Who alerts the workers that they're being replaced?
- Reverend Cole
- The Swede
10. Cullen compares the Freedmen to what animals?
11. Finish the Lily Bell quote: "Of course, when logic isn't on your side, resort to..."
- The profane.
- Your imagination.
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.