1. What does Cullen refer to as his higher power?
- His gun
- His late wife
2. What kind of gun is Cullen carrying when he arrives at Hell on Wheels?
3. What was the name of Cullen's late wife?
4. Cullen's first job in Hell on Wheels is as...
- Telegraph Operator
- Walking Boss
5. What reason does Cullen give for fighting for the Confederacy in the Civil War?
6. Cullen and Lieutenant Griggs both fought in which Civil War battle?
- Battle of Antietam
- Battle of Chickamauga
- Battle of Shiloh
- Battle of Stones River
7. Who raised Cullen after his mother died?
- A distant relative
- His father
- One of his family's slaves
- No one
8. What's Cullen's tip on how to survive a one-on-one gunfight?
- Carry more than one gun
- Count your opponent's rounds
- Reload quickly
- Shoot at close range
9. What keepsake does Cullen carry to remind him of his wife?
- A cameo of her face
- A lock of her hair
- Her dress
- Her needlepoint
10. What is the posted reward for Cullen's capture after he kills Sergeant Harper?
- A bag of gold
- A horse
- Purging of any criminal record
11. Finish this Cullen quote: "God's got a funny way of..."
- "Ignoring your prayers."
- "Proving me right."
- "Showing you he cares."
- "Teaching you things."
You've earned 0 points in this quiz so far.